We work as an extension of our clients’ teams, providing executive support to businesses that need a short term outsourced solution, or require support with the delivery of specific projects. Working with Sage allows you to delegate executive administrative tasks, so you can focus on running your business.
Sage are proud of their ability to work as an extension to our clients’ businesses.
Specialist skills include:
- Understanding of Board structure and executive support requirements for Board members
- Key relationship development with external stakeholders, investors, capital markets, media and governments
- Support in corporate communications designed to promote valuable and consistent continuous disclosure with stakeholders, and support growth of clients
- Work with HNWI's to manage their various business interests
- Board meeting, report preparation and coordination
- Understanding of Corporate Governance landscape
- ASX Announcements and share registry management
- AGM and annual report preparation and logistics
- Management of client and shareholder engagement
- International trade show logistics through to attendance management
- IR/PR – executive support across transactions – IPOs, M&A, seed and secondary capital raises, road shows both domestically and internationally
- Coordination and logistics of meetings at international conferences, managing multiple time zones and knowledge of international point to point and locations.
- Event management
- Website implementation and co-ordination
- Complex travel and diary management planning
- Business proposal writing and presentations
- Networked with specialists in public listed company services industry
- We are a member of Australian Investor Relations Association (AIRA)
Simply tell us what you need, and we’ll get to work, complete our tasks, and move out.
We provide a highly professional c-suite level of support service that is accessed only as needed without the need to incur unnecessary or underutilised costs.